Whether you are carving a ham for the holidays or slicing an oven roasted fish for dinner, this granton edge slicer delivers perfect slices of meat with one swift motion.
The granton pattern on the edge of the blade creates tiny air pockets to minimize drag for cleaner and more precise cuts and to allow juices to flow through so that the meat slides right off the knife.
The 10" single piece of high-carbon German steel is fully forged and triple-riveted to the polymer handle for added durability. Carefully crafted to offer optimal weight distribution, this stylish slicer offers superior performance in any kitchen. Pair this fish/roast granton edge slicer with the carving fork for perfectly even slices of meat every time
- Ice tempered for exceptional sharpness and edge retention
- Made of X50 Cr Mo V15 German steel
- Unique POM injection molded handles help to achieve balanced weight distribution for ease of use
- 6-spot advanced polishing allows for a more comfortable grip
- Easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening