- Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
- Thick, heavy-duty cast aluminum housing offers excellent heat retention and rust resistance
- The Flavor Master Porcelain briquettes give precisely controlled heat, superior cooking and true BBQ flavor
- The single folding stainless steel side shelve adds valuable workspace
- The JNR is smaller in size making it perfect for a small family or when grilling space is limited
This MHP gas grill features a high profile, thick, cast aluminum no rust exterior housing that accommodates large cuts of meat and features a Sta-Kool handle which rolls to make opening the hood easy. The two (2) stainless steel cooking grids offer 365 1/2 square inches of cooking area.
The 30,000 BTU stainless H-type dual burner has burner ports that are uniform in size and shape with even flames on each port providing superior cooking performance. The Flavor-Master long lasting porcelain briquettes provide constant precisely controlled heat and true barbeque flavor. Includes 48 inch black, anodized aluminum in-ground post with stainless steel tubing, one (1) stainless steel side shelf and stainless grease cup for easy clean-up. Some assembly required for this MHP BBQ Grill.
Model # JNR4DD-N + MPP