LM210-28 with Custom Cart
Built from the basis of the LM210-28 grill and the custom cart is the ultimate in grilling luxury. This grill comes standard with a large preparation space on either side of the grilling surface. Ample storage under the grill with heavy duty stainless steel door – a place for all your cooking supplies and accessories.
The liquid propane version of the unit contains with a custom tank holder on the side of the unit as to not waste valuable storage under the grill.- (Shown As Natural Gas Model in Photos)
- All type 304 stainless steel construction.
- Three Durite stainless steel burner (12,000 BTU).
- Electronic ignition.
- Stainless Steel hood.
- 115 volt rotisserie.
- Stainless steel cooking grates.
- Stainless steel drip pan to catch grease and matter not consumed in fire.
- Stainless steel side shelves.
- Heavy Duty caster wheels.
Independently controlled burners allow you to create the style of cooking you desire for all applications. Versatility and ease-of-operation highlight the unique cooking units to help you control the burner(s) from a glowing simmer to a flavor-locking searing flame.
- Easy to clean professional grade 304 stainless steel.
- Family sized cooking area.
- Easy to clean welded rod grates.
- Flavor Enhancers spread heat evenly without the mess of lava rocks and provide many years of service.
- For use with Natural or Propane Gas.
- Electronic Ignition – Turn burner to high, and simply press the button for automatic ignition. You are in complete control.
- Internal gas piping and fittings for convenient rear connection.
- Precise individual burner control.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Standard 5/10 year warranty.
No need to cook part of your meal inside and the rest on the grill because there’s not enough room. You can mix-and-match any number of Masterpiece LM210 series units to build your dream kitchen. You can combine any unit within masonry construction or, when using the optional insulation kit, within wood construction.
|DIMENSIONS||24 × 55.5 × 48 in|
Natural Gas, Propane Gas
|NUMBER OF BURNERS||